
...on having a camera constantly in her face. :)
Short and sweet today as it seems that everything and everyone in this household has been battling viruses. The flu and I have been going head to head today and it seems that I'm on the losing end so I'm off to a bath and bed. How could I not share this sweet little face though?
4 comments:
Soooooooooooooo Sweet ! What a precious little doll and adorable sweater as well. She will have so many pictures of her sweet little self in life with you as her Aunt Krysta ! Hope you are feeling better....MOVE south soon ! He heeeee not really then we would never see you ! Love Q
Oh My Little Bitters!!
Soooo cute, I already stole it so I can put it on facebook to show everyone!
Kryyyyyyystaaaaaaaaaa!!! I love this picture. You are so good! Where was this taken? The sweater. Her eyes. Her little tongue. It's all perfect.
MCNR
Ahhhh! Sooo cute!!
I totally love this, clever girl.
S x
Post a Comment