Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beautiful Grace.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I hate that her foot got cut off, but love love love this picture. She's fast...it's no wonder I wore yoga pants and comfy shoes to chase her all morning!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The next series of three makes me laugh...below: realizing Daddy has candy...
Photobucket
...asking to have some candy...
Photobucket
...aaannnddd waiting for the candy..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh, I had so much fun with Miss Grace this morning. She was such a great start to my day as she had me continuously laughing. She is in the stage where she is saying the cutest things and has the cutest mannerisms. She fell in love with my Tiffany's blue suitcase (I can't blame her...she has exquisite taste) and I feared I wouldn't get it back. However at the end of the session we made a trade - suitcase for Dora stickers and fruit snacks. Quite even I'd say!

Grace, you are such a beautiful beautiful girl honey, and you've got such a beautiful Mommy and Daddy. Thank you so much for letting me come over to play with you today! You put a permanent smile on my face this morning sweet girl.

*Please excuse blogger. My pictures always look grainy to me on here and they aren't on my files at all. Urrgghhh... :( *

No comments: