Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Phil and Kelly: The Real Deal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You know I'm not happy unless I can throw a little quirky'ness in. Needed my blur.
Photobucket
URBAN
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It.is.a.wrap!
Photobucket
Okay, Okay...so I think I've teased them enough. Actually since Kelly works with me, she's been getting her own dose of sneak peeks along the way. She's impatient so I have to appease her you see!
I really do feel sorry for Phil. Kelly and I went shopping together to pick out his clothes. The poor man never stood a chance. ...and just when he thought he was free and clear, rain clouds came charging in so we had to re-schedule the urban portion of their shoot. He got to spend TWO nights with Kelly and I. It's no easy feat. It's actually constant conversation through hand gestures, breathless laughter, and facial expressions. He did extremely well with us though and I'm so happy with the outcome of their pictures.
Phil and Kelly are getting married in two weeks and I can't wait to share pictures of the gorgeous bride in her dress. No, I'm not the photographer, but no one ever said the bridesmaid couldn't bring her camerrrraaaaaa! (wink)
...you know how much I love the two of you. Thank you for letting me be the one to photograph your pretty faces...

*For some reason my vertical pictures are going wonky on me and I have no idea how to fix it. It's late and this girl needs a bubble bath so it will have to wait for another day. So, please disregard the wonky'ness. I'll try to fix at a later time. *

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Krysta-These are BEAUTIFUL! You did a fabulous job. When I look at these pictures it makes me FEEL the love and excitement between Kelly and Phil. Not every picture can make a person feel something...and yet somehow you ALWAYS accomplish that. You are very talented. My sister is so lucky to have you as such a close friend (and as her photographer!)-Shan

emily said...

My goodness!!! These are just stunning! What a beautiful couple. I completely love your work!
~Emily

Sheye Rosemeyer said...

Kelly is so incredibly beautiful, you have captured her gorgeousness just perfectly. That's one fine fellow she's landed too, what a stunning pair. Good job, you :)
S x

Jane ') said...

Magnificent! These photos are sheer delight! The pic of Kelly and Phil laying in the grass...their lips are so sweet its like you could swipe the sweet off of them like frosting off of a cake! And my GOD...Kelly is breathtaking!