Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ayla, Luka, and Sabrena

...in order of the wee'est one to the oldest.
While I was home in Minnesota I took advantage of all my little people being in one spot at the same time. Yet, we didn't get a picture of the three of them together. Go figure.
To be honest, I knew Sabrena would be a cinch. I don't think she's ever taken a bad picture...she knows how to work the camera. I figured Miss Ayla would be just as easy, but I had my concerns with Luka. He's a mover and a shaker and to get a picture of him looking at the camera is near impossible at times. My, my, my how wrong I was. He was such a good boy. I got sooo many pictures of him and he is adorable in every one. Now, Ayla had a different agenda that day. Reanna and I were shaking keys, dancing, making ridiculous noises...nothing. She was NOT amused. It wasn't until Sabrena and Grandma joined in that she turned it around. Whew.
So, here is a little peek of the three of them. I was going to give them each their own separate post, but I couldn't decide who should go first so you get all three!
Much love to my beauties...
Auntie K xoxo

Miss Ayla:





Love this. She was reaching for the flowers and I am happy to let you know that her mission was accomplished. She did indeed end up with a fist full of yellow goodness and it went straight into her mouth. :)




Can you tell it was a little close to bedtime?

Mr. Luka:





SO Luka.











Sabrena: Doesn't she look old? :(







I don't know why, but I love this shot. It was one of my favorites out of her whole session...

2 comments:

Robicita said...

Simply....LOVE IT!!! WOW!!!

aurea said...

I love it too ;) great session