Thursday, March 19, 2009

Truths.

Photobucket

I could eat my body weight in chocolate daily if permitted. I do not sit still long. I'm a dreamer. Endlessly. My mind is programmed to Spin Cycle. Some days I wonder if I will ever be able to catch up to it. I wish I could sew. Visions of pretty 50's dresses dance in my mind. I would love to make them come to life, but I'm afraid I haven't got the patience. I also wasn't given the gene of decisiveness so for me to actually make a decision could well possibly take years. I wish I were kidding. I have enough polka-dotted wrapping paper to divvy up to an entire country. I wish I had been born in the 70's. My life is documented in post-it notes. I am forever writing song lyrics, ideas, funny quotes, movies I want to see, to-do's that need to be done...you name it...it's written somewhere on a post-it. That's a guarantee. I adore art. I will never buy art just to buy it. It moves me, I make the purchase, and then I find the most perfect-est spot for it. I love love to travel. I think this goes back to not being able to sit still long. This world we live in is a beautiful place and I want to be able to see it for myself. Somewhere, you know there's a post-it with a list of places I desire to visit. I believe there is more good than bad, lessons in tragedy, and a beautiful ever after waiting for us after our time here is done...
Truths.
Honest to goodness truths.

And another. I'm not a huge fan of having my picture taken. This annoys Brady. So last weekend as Brady and I wrestled over my camera, Michael took sides with his Daddy yelling, "Yeah....wwweee'rreee going to take YOUR picture." He said it so tauntingly it scared me. I am certain this was his payback for me sticking a camera in his face 1,426,378 times a day. I can't blame him. So, it ended in a sweet surrender and I think Brady did a pretty good job.
Still, I told him not to get used to it! :)

Flying to Minnesota tomorrow so for all you wonderful people there, hopefully I see you!

Much Love,
Krysta

3 comments:

Nathan's Living said...

Paybacks are a ______. I am guessing Mikey has a few more in store for you and your nieces and nephews prolly will too, but it's worth it Cowcie. Keep smiling and keep that light in your eyes and never lose sight of those dreams....Yea for Mikey and Brady finally standing up to you about pics...Love ya Sista!!!

Kate said...

you schexy schweet thang!! xo

Anonymous said...

Too beautiful. And talented. Thank you for sharing your beautiful, eloquent words with us:)