Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sweet Therapy

Photobucket
This is what happens when he moves at the last second, but I loved his face in this one...the boy is fast..I can't keep up with him!
Photobucket

Photobucket
...and those sweet curls I love so much.
Photobucket

Well, first day back at work today. It was a bit of a rough start, but it somehow felt good to get back into a routine. Big Daddy was never far from my thoughts, but all in all it was an okay day. Everyone at work was so wonderful and Miss Kelly had a mocha and a muffin waiting for me when I got there...what's not to love?
So, I came home and while I waited for the boys to arrive I took some time to sit at the computer and do what I love. More of my sweet sweet Luka...I can't get enough of him...

1 comment:

Suzicus-Quzicus said...

Ok Krysta...Charity, Robi and I finally decided who Little Sweet Luca looks like.....YOU !!!!! He really looks like you when you were small. I can even see you in in his eyes........I kept thinking who does he look like????? Now we know....Love it Love the pics