For those of you who know him, you know the presence he carries. He walks into a room and people naturally gravitate towards him. He can have an entire audience laughing within minutes. He is insanely smart yet incredibly humble. He has given many things in his life without anyone ever knowing as he always does it anonymously...no acknowledgment needed on his part. He is never one to judge and will welcome you with open arms. He is often striking up conversations with random strangers which used to leave me saying, "DDaaaaaaaddddddd!!" I now realize that those were people that needed a smile, a friendly hello, or someone to acknowledge their existence in this world. I now find myself doing the exact same thing in hopes that maybe I can pay it forward like he did.
Papa, I can't imagine anyone else placed on this earth to guide me through life. My words don't even begin to describe you, but I fear there are no adequate words to properly represent who you are. God did an amazing job when he created you and I'm so so so happy that you are my dad.
Doing what we do best!


No comments:
Post a Comment