Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Miss Ryley

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
... and Ryley says, "That's a wrap kids. I'm outta here!"
Photobucket

My cousin Jess e-mailed me months ago so she could book a session for Miss Ryley while I was back home in Minnesota. How could I say no to that face? Soooo our entire, and I do mean entire family gathered around while Ryley worked her magic. I must say...my favorite part of my day was when I turned around and saw everyone laughing and smiling...something that looked impossible so many months ago. Shortly after my father left Ryley and Ayla were both brought into this world and I can't think of two greater gifts that could have been given to us. I really do feel absolutely blessed to be a part of such an amazing family...

Much Love,
Krysta

4 comments:

Kate said...

You clever girl. These are adorable...what a precious little angel.

Stacy said...

So great!!! What a cute litte baby girl. I was sad that I didn't get to see you this weekend, but when I see who you spent your time home with....well Krysta, how can I blame you!

kristina said...

oh my goodness, I can't stop looking! I love the all white photos, but the bright are so fun as well! these are fantastic!!

Sheye Rosemeyer said...

You amaze me. These are absolutely beautiful. I'd have a child just to have you photograph them after seeing these :)
xx