Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Love Day.

Photobucket

...or Happy "Balentimes" Day as Michael would say.
We spent our day with a morning mocha, red velvet cupcakes, cookies from Grandma Denise, a visit from Mike, Leah, and baby Brodie, and a trip to Target in which an $8.00 Star Wars light saber rocked Michael's entire world. I don't believe he's come down from his saber high yet and I don't see it happening soon. Rumor is, there is talk of another one entering our house so he and Brady can battle. I can hear them discussing colors now. Someone save me.

Sidenote: * I have pictures of the saber King, but Brady said I couldn't post until he got his. Seriously.*

Lotsa Love,
Krysta

2 comments:

Delish Cravings said...

We have one here that Brady can have...it's blue and it's from when T-man was about 3. I so know what you're going through. One night, years ago Roberto set up his entire collection of Star Wars figures so that Tylan could wake up the next morning, come downstairs and be surprised! You gotta love those boys.

Hope you had an extra lovely lovey day!

-MCNR

kristina said...

he is such a beautiful boy! love his attire!