
...thinking of things today that make me happy, make me smile, make my little heart flutter. I was going to post this awhile ago and completely forgot about it.
I am a vintage-aholic. Seriously...anything worn, tattered, shabby...anything with a story, that holds secrets no one else will ever know...pretty things adorned with pink...I love it all.
And so it is...a few of my most favorite things: baby booties for my dream of a baby girl, my Tiffany's blue "K" that sits in my office and greets me each day, my Lollia bath decanter from Sheye, my soul sister oceans away, vintage butterfly necklace from Anthro, my beloved crown teacups and we all know how I feel about those already :), crown bottles from my gorgeous Mama, my Grandma Manthe's jewelry box given to me a few months before my dad passed away, my suitcases that hold all my ribbon and cards, and my wish candle from 'Shabby Chic', the store I love with all of my being.
So there you go...things that knock my knee high socks off!
More of Tillie and Mary to come tomorrow so stay tuned.... :)
Krysta
3 comments:
Beautiful. I love this post. I have one from many months ago that has all of my favorite things too...just never got around to posting it. Maybe I'll have to get back to it. But first, I have to figure out my new toys!
beautiful treasures! and a lovely display of them!
Funny. How same same we are.
Miss you to bits.
S x
Post a Comment